It’s my Birthday and I’m 36 years young. As I look back on these 36 years, I’m thankful for all my experiences, the people I’ve met along the way that have impacted my life and the lessons I’ve learned from my relationships and interactions with others. If you have wronged me, know that you are forgiven. I ask that if I’ve wronged you knowingly or unknowingly that you forgive me also. I appreciate the experiences because they have contributed to my growth and the person I am today. I’ve been on a journey of manifesting the dreams that are placed on my heart and I am GRATEFUL to all those who continue to support my business endeavours. It has never been easy but it has been worthwhile. Here is a list that I wanted to share with you of 36 things I’ve learned in Love, Relationships and Business in my 36 years of life. Happy Birthday to me. Here’s to another 36…or more
1. People make offers only because they think you won’t take them up on it.
2. There’s good in the worst of us and bad in the best of us.
3. A man will use you if you make your self usable.
4. People can only understand at their level of perception.
5. We attract what we’re ready for.
6. You will never truly know yourself or the strength of your relationship until both have been tested by adversity.
7. Sometimes you have to count your losses and move on.
8. Don’t go into relationships trying to avoid pain. There are no perfect people so if go into a relationship looking for a fault, you will find it.
9. Sometimes the real reason behind our denial is that we’re afraid. An Admission of truth makes us accountable to change.
10. The most important project you’ll ever work on is yourself.
11. Stop being so gullible. People lie. Fullstop.
12. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.
13. Happiness requires struggle. The positive is the side effect of handling the negative. If you want the benefits of something in life, you have to also want the costs.
14. Your priorities dictate your actions.
15. Follow your intuition.
16. It’s possible to ‘mistake’ your ego for love. Know the difference.
17. Never negotiate from a position of weakness
18. Start where you are with what you have.
19. What man has done man can do. If it has been done you know you can reach it but if it hasn’t yet been done know you can reach for it.
20. When bad things happen, when you make a mistake, when things don’t go your way, You have 2 choices. You can let it break you or you can let it make you.
21. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence.
22. If you put a small value on yourself, rest assured, the world will not raise your price.
23. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
24. Your purpose will heal your pain. There’s too much to gain to lose.
25. Never assume. State everything clearly. Even the obvious when dealing with people.
26. Speak up. Ask for what you want.
27. Trust yourself.
28. People won’t promote you simply because you do good work and your work won’t speak for yourself. You must become an advocate for yourself/work.
29. We dont fail because we lack resources we fail because we’re not resourceful. Look around you. Dig Deeper. u have EVERYTHING u need to succeed.
30. Change your mindset, change your life.
31. Get rid of employees who continually challenge your company’s standards.
32. Take inventory of your assets and leverage them. If you’ve got it, use it, even if it’s just a great smile.
33. A healthy business starts with a healthy body. Your health is your best long term investment. Taking care of your health is one job you can’t delegate.
34. Happiness is the journey not the destination. Stop waiting to reach a particular goal to be happy. Appreciate and Enjoy life now failures and all.
35. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
36. No one is you and that is your power.